Thus, the event promo code can be extremely useful for guests who have had a few drinks, or are too tired to drive home. If you are interested in partnering with Uber, for an event, personalized referral code.
The second type of partnership that Uber offers is an ongoing partnership with businesses. Since the terms of the partnership varies among the size of the business, and other factors, Uber doesn’t have a public general list of what ongoing partnerships typically entail. But, there are a few things we do know about Uber ongoing partnerships.
The first thing is, Uber is opened to partnering with various sized business in a variety of niches, specifically those in the following demographics:
- Event organizers and promoters
- Food and beverage
- Professional organization
Also, Uber is interested in partnering with businesses who can communicate their Uber partnership on various platforms, such as; blogs, social media, and in person. Finally, Uber looks for potential partners who hosts events throughout the year, where Uber can be featured.
Uber’s partnerships range from partnering with YouTubers and social media influencers, to partnering with large businesses. The following are examples of businesses who have ongoing partnerships with Uber:
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG): Towards the end of 2015, the Intercontinental Hotels Group announced that they were partnering with Uber, and their combined service would begin in early 2016. Basically, if you are an active member of the InterContinental Hotels Group’s loyalty program, IHG Rewards Club, you gain points when you use Uber. Uber even gives a $20 ride credit promo code for new users, who are members of the IHG Rewards Club. Also, when you use the promo code, you get 2,000 IHG Rewards Club points, which count towards a redeemable future stay at any IHG hotel in the world.
- The University of Maryland: In the middle of 2015, Uber announced that they were partnering with the University of Maryland to help promote innovation and entrepreneurship within college students. Uber gave the university $25,000, which went to the co-working space, which is run by students, called the Startup Shell. From 2015 to 2017, Uber has committed to award investor grants to companies that students from the University of Maryland created.
- Xchange Leasing: Xchange Leasing is actually an Uber program with various partners. When Uber first opened, many people wanted to drive for Uber, but they didn’t have a car. So, in the summer of 2015 Uber announced their new leasing program, Xchange Leasing. Various manufactures, such as, Toyota, GM, Ford, Hyundai, Nissan, VW, and Chrysler partnered with Uber to give new Uber drivers purchase new cars at a discounted price. Uber drivers also have the option to lease a vehicle through Westlake Financial Services, at a lower price. Finally, if Uber drivers want to just rent a car where they will be driving, instead of leasing or purchasing one, they can rent through one of Uber’s rental partners, such as Flexdrive.
Uber Developer Program
One main reason that Uber is extremely popular and successful, is because their services can easily be accessed from an app on your smartphone. If you are interested in partnering with Uber, and have your own app, you can join their developer program. Basically, you will use Uber’s API to integrate their service into your app. For every new Uber user who originated through your API integration, and accepts their first trip, you will get paid $5. For more information, continue below to read some of the program’s terms and conditions:
- Your user referrals are tracked by your Client ID.
- You will only get paid if the person signs up, to Uber, from your API integration.
- You are eligible for a cash payment when you have acquired a minimum of $250 in referral fees.
- Payments are sent once a month.
- You can only earn a maximum amount of $5,000 in referral fees. After you have made the maximum amount, you may have the option of becoming a partner, which unlocks the ability to earn even more money by promoting the service
Overall, if you are looking to earn some extra income, and you have an app or even a simple partnership idea, joining Uber’s developer program is a phenomenal way to achieve this. If you are interested in joining the Uber developer program, personalised referral code.
Overall, Uber is a phenomenal transportation service that has revolutionized car service. Aside from Uber’s competitive prices, they offer incentives, promotions, and other opportunities for their employees and customers. No other forms of transportation, like buses and taxis, offer the same incentives that Uber does.
Through the varied promotions and opportunities that Uber gives to their employees and customers, you can tell that they are just as dedicated to you, as you are to them. If you choose to drive for Uber, you are pretty much guaranteed to make more money than the typical taxi driver, and by customizing your own promo code, you can make even more. While most companies only offer incentives for their employees or customers, Uber ensures that everyone involved in their company is completely satisfied. Thus, they offer customer promo codes, which includes free ride credits.
Finally, while Uber wants to market their services, they want to make sure that your company is successful too. That’s why they offer short-term and long-term partnerships to virtually everyone and any business. So, with so many opportunities as an employee and customer, at Uber, what are you waiting for?