Mary's Pages is a Global community of individuals of all ages who are here to learn new information, to help each other, and to help their fellow peers. With that in mind, we ask that all members please follow these simple rules in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable.
Before you start posting, please SIGN UP , ALREADY A MEMBER - Log in here !
The rules are as follows:
- All information and instructions given within these forums is to be used at your own risk. By following or using any of this information you give up the right to hold MarysPages.com liable for any damages.
- All the forums are categorized by topics. Please post your questions or messages in the appropriate forum.
- Answers to many of the questions you may have can be found in the Tutorials Section, Glossary, or from other posts on the message boards. Please use the search functions to find your answers. If you are still having problems, feel free to post your question.
- All help must be provided in the forums. We do not allow support to be provided or requested via personal message, email, or remote desktop control programs.
- If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, the staff has the right to move that topic to another better suited forum.
- The posting of any copyrighted material on our web site is strictly prohibited.
- Posting links in order to generate affiliate commissions is not permitted at MarysPages.com. Any posts that are deemed to be posted in order to generate affiliate commissions, regardless of the product being promoted, will be deleted. If a user continues to create affiliate SPAM posts, they will be banned.
- There will be no use of profanity on our message boards. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- When posting, please use proper grammar. Refrain from 'text-message' style substitutions of words like 'u' for 'you', and 'ur' for 'your'. This is a multi-national forum, and some of our non-english speaking members must use translation software which is confused by abbreviations. Most of our volunteer members are very busy helping as many people as they can, and a post that is hard to read will often be overlooked.
- There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.
- Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
- Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
- If you have questions regarding homework, we will only help you with general concepts. If you are looking for a complete solution or answer, we will most likely just delete your post.
- No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.
- This forum has the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. If this is not done in a prompt manner, the Staff will delete the material themselves.
- Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
- Avatars must be in good taste. This means no vulgar or violent images, pornography, or profanity. Avatars that are found to be inappropriate will be removed at the discretion of the staff.
- Linking to hate, anti-Semitic, racist, pornography, warez, or other illegal sites is not permitted.
- Member's display names can not be email addresses. This rule is in place to protect you from spam bots who will pick up your email address and spam you.
- Members may have only one account on this forum. There is no need to have more than one.
- Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
Posting links rules.
Advertisements on forum, of any sort, are not permitted!
Links in the confirmation comments are only allowed from registered businesses in our business directory! Self-promotion of third-party resources on the forum is prohibited!
- - advertising of third-party resources (excluding statistics services)
- It is forbidden in the answers to promote external links of various sites! ;
- - advertising of your services and goods in an inappropriate section;
- - sales (for sales there is a separate section - ANNOUNCEMENTS);
Subject advertisement in the forum section in the category header - $ 250 / per year.
Violation of any of these rules can lead to a banning of the user from our Web Site and a deletion of their account. The consequences will be determined by the Staff on a case by case basis.
When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum have the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit. If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread, but rather private message to an administrator or moderator.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.